Stay up to date about COVID-19 and AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia’s (DC) response to the pandemic.
COVID-19: What you need to know
National health notices
D.C. government and community notices
COVID-19 community resources
Visit the Aunt Bertha website, type in your ZIP code, and then type COVID-19 in the search field. You can find information on housing, food, clothing, and much more.
Behavioral health resources (no cost to AmeriHealth Caritas DC enrollees)
If you and your family are experiencing stress or anxiety and would like to talk to someone, please call any of the numbers below for assistance. You can also call AmeriHealth Caritas DC Enrollee Services at 202-408-4720 or toll free at 1-800-408-7511. Our Enrollee Services representatives can help you find a behavioral health provider (counselor, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist). Many of these providers offer services over the telephone.
No-cost behavioral health resources
- 24-hour D.C. Department of Behavioral Health Access HelpLine: 1-888-796-4357
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Hotline: 1-800-985-5990, or text TALKWITHUS to 66746
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness hosts online communities for people to share issues and obtain support:
- Call 1-800-950-NAMI
- Find help in a crisis: Visit the website or text "NAMI" TO 741741
- The D.C. chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mobile crisis services are available from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. every day and can be activated by calling 202-673-9300
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Other important information