Thank you for choosing AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia as your Medicaid managed care organization (MCO). We are committed to providing you with access to quality health care and exceptional enrollee services. As an enrollee, you have access to top providers in your area. If you visit a provider outside of our network, you may not have coverage. That's why we encourage you to find a doctor in our network that meets your needs.
What would you like to do?
- Find a doctor, medicine, or pharmacy
- Learn how to get started with AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia
- Get care when you need it
- Take a health assessment and manage your health (PDF)
- View your benefits, programs, and services
- Read your Enrollee Rights and Responsibilities
If you have any questions:
- Refer to your enrollee handbook
- Call our Enrollee Services department at 1-202-408-4720 or 1-800-408-7511, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
You may also stop by our office at AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia, 1250 Maryland Avenue SW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20024, or the enrollee wellness center at 2027 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE, Washington, DC 20020, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.