Provider Education and Training
NEW Provider Trainings with Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits
Through our collaboration with the March of Dimes®, AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia is pleased to offer Dismantling Bias in Maternal and Infant Healthcare, an e-Learning opportunity, at no cost for participating providers and staff. Providers can earn 1.5 accredited CE credits upon completion of the training session. This course (PDF) may be accessed until April 1, 2023.
You are invited to Cooking with Gas: Health Harms from Gas Stoves, a webinar training presented by Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR). This instructor-led training will examine the impact of environmental injustice, the increased risk of disease, and the dangers of indoor air pollutions to our most vulnerable populations. Register for a live webinar (PDF) time convenient for you.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Behavioral Health Training
- Anxiety Disorders: Behavioral Health Training
- Depression: Behavioral Health Training
- Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) e-learning module
- Provider Orientation Module 1: Intro to AmeriHealth Caritas DC
- Provider Orientation Module 2: Key Departments and Provider Information
- Provider Orientation Module 3: Claims and Payment Process
- Provider Orientation Module 4: Provider Responsibilities
- Provider Orientation Module 5: Care Management Programs
- Provider Orientation Module 6: Introduction to Cultural Competency
- LGBTQ cultural competency training